I was ready for Sydney. All of the heat, flies and grasshoppers were really getting to me. Besides, with only ONE resort you can imagine how expensive it was to stay there. We were starting to call them “The Resort Mafia” just for fun.
The flight was pretty standard, I am starting to get used to flying. I’ve only been on and off planes about five times now.
As we landed in Sydney, I knew that this was going to be fun. I miss the city and Sydney is just what I needed to get back to city life. What a contrast between the hustle and bustle of the urban landscape from the quiet red desert that we left just hours before.
Our hotel was amazing. Pierre made a great choice. It is By far one of the best places I’ve stayed in on this trip. Very central location, clean, modern and it has two bathrooms!
No comments:
Post a Comment